½ Cup of Rolled Oats
2 ¼ Cups of All Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
½ Tsp Salt
1 Cup Unsalted Butter Softened
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup White Sugar
2 Large Eggs
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Bag of Chocolate Chips (12 ounces)
4 Ounces chopped Toffee
1 Cup of Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Pulse the rolled oats until it looks like powder then set side.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, rolled oat powder and salt until well combined. (Set aside)
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, or a stand mixer, cream together the butter, vanilla extract, granulated sugar, and brown sugar for 2-3 minutes until well combined. Slowly add in the eggs one at a time, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Now add in the chocolate chips, pecans, and toffee bits.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, making sure to leave a little room between each one.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until the cookies are set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes.