- 1¾ pound rib-eye or beef tenderloin
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce, (add more according to your liking)
- ½ tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar, (use more or less sugar according to your liking)
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 bed of lettuce or salad greens
- 1 cucumbers
- Wash and slice the tomatoes and cucumbers. plate the tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuce and set aside.
- In a large bowl, marinate beef with sugar, salt, black pepper, and minced garlic for at least 10 minutes. In a small bowl, make the sauce by mixing oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Add sugar a little at a time to taste.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat up vegetable oil or canola oil on high. Add onions, garlic, and red bell pepper. Sautee until fragrant (about 1-2 minutes). Then add the beef cubes and sear on all sides by shaking the beef until medium rare.
- To the now empty skillet, transfer beef and vegetables onto a bed of lettuce or salad greens, tomatoes, and/or cucumbers. Serve shaking beef with rice.