- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup crème fraîche
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F Bake Mode
with a rack set at position “3.”
- Grease and lightly flour 6 Bundt pans
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In the work bowl of a stand mixer, beat sugar and butter on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time to the creamed sugar and mix until well combined. Add crème fraîche and vanilla and mix gently until combined.
- Add flour mixture gradually and mix until well combined.
- Spoon batter evenly into the greased pans.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then invert the cakes
onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Caramel Glaze :
- In a small saucepan, melt sugar over medium heat.
- Once sugar turns an amber color, add butter, and whisk until incorporated.
- Remove from heat and add cream and sea salt, whisking until smooth.
- Pour evenly over the cooled Bundt cakes or serve alongside cakes for individual drizzling.