- 1 (5 to 7 pound) corned beef brisket
- 2 cups of beef stock
- 2 # red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 head of cabbage, cut into 1# dice.
- Place the brisket on the Wolf Convection Steam Oven solid pan and insert the pan into the Convection Steam Oven on rack setting number 2. Pour the beef broth onto the pan with the brisket.
- Turn the Wolf Convection Steam Oven on by selecting the Convection Steam Mode and set the temperature to 250 degrees. Make sure the water tank is filled up. Put the temperature probe into the deepest part of the brisket and the other end into the ovens probe receptacle. Set the probe temperature to 210 degrees F. Press start. When the internal temperature reaches 210 F, the unit will make an alert sound. At this point remove the probe from the portal but keep it in the meat. Place the potatoes and cabbage pieces around the brisket on the pan. Close the oven door and cook for 30 minutes longer. Set the timer for 30 minutes as a reminder.
- When the timer goes off, remove the brisket from the oven and transfer the brisket to a large cutting board. Allow the meat to rest for about 10-15 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, thinly slice the brisket against the grain at a slight angle. Serve the sliced meat with the potatoes and brisket. Enjoy!