- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced 1/3 inch thick
- 2 large turnips, peeled and sliced 1/3 inch thick
- 6 radishes, quartered
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, peeled, cored, and cut
- 1/3 inch thick
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 pound Savoy cabbage, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 Bosc pear, peeled, cored, and cut 1/3 inch thick
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine onion, carrots, turnips, radishes, apple, and garlic; toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread evenly onto roasting pan.
- Roast 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add broth, cabbage, and pear.
- Roast 20 minutes and serve.