- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter/ 2 sticks softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups dark semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat Wolf Convection Steam Oven to 325° on Convection mode.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixer bowl beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until creamy and ribbon-like. This should only take 2-3 minutes if the butter is softened properly.
- Beat in the egg until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. It’s best to add the flour in thirds.
- Stir in white and dark chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool and serve. Enjoy!